Office Ally is available to give you professional office support when you need it without paying for benefits, holidays, or sick time and without the added overhead expenses of a desk, computer, office space, heat or electricity. Unlike a temporary worker, a Virtual Assistant works “virtually,” not in your office. Office Ally brings you a polished professional who has a genuine interest in helping you expand your business. Free up your valuable time by hiring Office Ally for projects and tasks you need done but simply do not have the time to do. Support is provided on an hourly, project, or monthly basis. Office Ally is your business partner!
How to determine whether you need a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
- In these trying times, there has been a significant reduction in administrative and marketing staff, leaving companies and their staff struggling to get the work done. A VA is necessary to keep up with the existing workload. Not only are you saving money by hiring a VA you are getting the help you need when you need it.
- You may have a typing task that is in need of a professional review—Office Ally can help!
- You or your company may require temporary support during brief staff absences. By using Office Ally you are paying for the time your VA spends doing your work and nothing else.
- You may not have enough administrative work on a regular basis to support the need for a full time administrator. Office Ally will be there when you require assistance.
- Your department or company may be dealing with a large project that calls for administrative support to meet project deadlines. Office Ally can be a key player to help your team’s productivity!
- You may be a start-up company looking for an experienced professional without paying for all those related expenses associated with hiring an employee, such as a salary, benefits, taxes, and even the coffee he/she drinks! Office Ally can help you with all your tasks and projects for a fraction of the cost of an employee.